Sunday 29 January 2012

Flower card

Hello there my dear!
I have a new card to share with you today. It has been created for one of my colleagues who will be back at work tomorrow after a long sickness leave. We'll get her a bunch of flowers to welcome her back, therefore I thought a flower card would be very appropriate to go with the bouquet. The beautiful stamped image is from Flourishes and has been coloured with Copics.
Have a nice Sunday with your dear ones - hope the day is filled with some crafting, too!! ;-)
Vittoria

2 comments:

  1. Lovely criss-cross card Vicky! I am sure your collegue will be happy about it!
    Hugs,
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, amazing!! Martina spread a word about you on her blog and I had to visit you and become a follower! Welcome to Blogland!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete