Monday 30 April 2012

Wedding card

Hi there crafters!
I have an all-white card to share with you today. It was created for a friend's wedding some time ago. I love all-white cards for wedding, they look so elegant, don't you think?
Bride and groom were very happy to get a personilized card and enclosed it in their wedding photo album.
The recipe for this card is very simple, just white cardstock, Swiss dots Cuttlebug folder, some ribbon and pearls, a hat pin and Spellbinders oval nesties. The sentiment is computer generated and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Thanks for visiting and have a nice beginning of week! :D
Vittoria

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful..., dearest Vicky!! Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Vittoria, it is simply stunning your detail is just Lovely and so fantastic, I love it. I do love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!! How creative and so beautifully done. Please take a look on my Blogspot.
    Hugs from Marina.

    ReplyDelete