Monday 9 February 2015

Hello there crafters,
it has been a while since I shared any of my work with you, so here is a Magnolia card I made for my dear friend Tina's birthday. The designer papers I used were all digital, I added a heart border made using a Martha Stewart punch, a white doily and some paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts from my stash, as easy as that. The Magnolia image was so much fun to colour with my Copics. I had also prepared a sentiment (birthday wishes) to go on the front of the card but guess what? I forgot to add it before mailing my card - am I silly or what? :D

Have a nice beginning of week and thanks a lot for stopping by.

Hugs, Vittoria



1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for your lovely card! Oh...you forgot your Birthday wishes ? ;) LOL Don't worry! I LOVE it anyway =)
    Hugs,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete